Thursday, December 25, 2008

Welcome to The Temecula Housing Market Blog

The main design behind this blog is to keep you up to date on what is going on in the city of Temecula. Temecula is a unique city within the state of California and the real estate market is even more unique so that is why I am here.

At least once a week I will be sharing postings of the local news that you can find the articles on the internet so you can read further yourself but I find it a great way to keep updated on what is happening in Temecula. Of course the news likes to mostly give the doom and gloom of things which you will see some of that here but that is just me passing the information along to you, not necessarily my personal view of the situations surrounding Temecula and the surrounding areas within Southwest Riverside County.

Hope you enjoy this blog and please feel free to comment anything related to Temecula and the Temecula Housing Market.

No comments: